Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
We are the first choice European aerospace company for software centric engineering solutions. We are a key player since 40 years in a market where trust and quality are needed. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we craft the future of aerospace – and beyond – together.
Our staff plays a key role for our success through their qualifications, motivation, passion, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of collaboration in an open international environment living our values, trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to crafting a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a wealth of benefits to support a balanced work life balance, including but not limited to flexible working hours, mobile working and encouraging career development.
We are looking for a working student to join a new Project Quality Assurance Team in the Software Services Department. This position is ideal for someone who is sociable and interested in other people and their work.
The aim of Project QA is to enable projects achieve their best possible results. Initially you will join the existing Project Quality Engineers, but you will be encouraged to seek more responsibility as your skills develop and your input will be welcome.
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt. It is part time (20hrs per week) and is limited for 1 year. The expected starting date will be immediately.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Working with the PQE Team, you will support software development, maintenance and service projects through the different phases from proposal to final acceptance ensuring as a minimum compliance with contractual QA requirements. The following lists some of the tasks which are frequently performed by the PQE.
- Ensure that all necessary processes are in place (configuration management, delivery, reviews) and monitor evolution
- Ensure compliance with project Quality Plan and any applicable standards (ECSS, Galileo, military, aviation)
- Monitor software metrics, non-conformances resolution, validation
- Provide QA reporting or QA recommendations to management reports
- Support reviews, audits
- Ongoing studies in software engineering or similar
- Very good English, spoken and written
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of process and quality
- Work well in a team as well as alone
- German Language, spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
- Flexible working times that fit with your busy student Schedules
- Training on the job
- Motivated, international and talented team of Software Engineers and Project Managers
- Possibility of being hired as a full-time employee before / after you finish your studies
Are you equally passionate about our visions and dreams? We’d love to hear from you today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact is Raphael Rossato.