Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
We are the first choice European aerospace company for software centric engineering solutions. We are a key player since 40 years in a market where trust and quality are needed. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we craft the future of aerospace – and beyond – together.
Our staff plays a key role for our success through their qualifications, motivation, passion, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of collaboration in an open international environment living our values, trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to crafting a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a wealth of benefits to support a balanced work life balance, including but not limited to flexible working hours, mobile working and encouraging career development
Do, what you love as a SW engineer!
As part of our multi-national team you will be designing, developing, and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code for a sophisticated software environment in the space domain. You will be developing SW models for satellite subsystems. You will be contributing to the simulation infrastructure libraries.
You will identify bottlenecks, as well as bugs and devise solutions to these problems by assuring the functionality of the systems. You will help maintaining the code quality, organization, and automatization.
Show us, what you’ve got as a C++ Developer!
You have a strong proficiency in C/C++, with fair knowledge of the corresponding language specifications and with shown experience. You know how to use the standard template library and its containers. You know object orientation, and can draw and understand class diagrams in UML.
You are familiar with development tools such as debuggers, profilers, and tracing utilities. You are excellent at problem-solving and multitasking, with a logical and pragmatic demeanor.
Do you want us to invest in you?
- Design, develop, document and test software in C++ that you and your company can be proud of.
- Show everyone what you are capable of, disseminating knowledge and learn with others; praising openly successes of your colleagues and get praised for your own successes.
- Grow yourself, grow the company and be rewarded as a technical specialist
- No need to get ‘manager’ in the job title and only develop stuff in Microsoft Office
- Degree educated SW Engineer or related disciplines.
- C++ programming language
- Object oriented programming and design using UML
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- SMP2 standard and the SIMSAT/SIMULUS suite.
- Spacecraft Operations including ECSS-E-70 (Packet Utilisation Standard), and SCOS MIB ICD.
- Linux command line, Source Code Control System (SVN/Git), Maven, Jenkins and Nexus
- Automatic testing using CppUnit