Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
This is a role for someone who wants to combine their studies with engaging work in a dynamic and international environment. This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt. It is part-time (20 hrs/week) and limited up to two years and expected starting date will be around October 2020.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The role will be to support the Bid Manager Team by:
- Providing support in proposal reviewing and formatting using the latest Telespazio VEGA templates
- Creating charts, images using PowerPoint / MS Visio/ Photoshop
- Providing support in printing documents and creating PDFs
- Ensuring all files and records are maintained to Telespazio VEGA standards
- Monitoring and developing an understanding of the Sales Pipeline
- Being responsible for tracking opportunity statuses
- Being responsible for archiving relevant tender documents according to Sales and Bid Process (M-Files).
- Managing the dispatch of proposals to schedule according to customer requirements
- Advanced experience with MS Word, ideally with large documents
- Experience in writing, editing and producing sales and marketing material would be desirable, but not essential
- Experience in organising own workload
- Very good English Language skills (both, spoken and written)
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of process and quality
- Ability to remain calm and work with strict deadlines
- Some flexibility with regards to working hours, occasionally
- Work well in a team as well as alone
- Good sense of humour
- German Language skills (both, spoken and written) are an advantage
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.