Telespazio VEGA Germany is a first-class aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions and services. Together with our more than 350 employees in Germany, we are shaping the future of aerospace and beyond. We all contribute to this success through our special qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, our different cultural backgrounds and our extraordinary team spirit.
We share our customers’ passion for cutting-edge technology in the aerospace industry. We also actively monitor the transfer of these technologies to new markets. We face new challenges every day and we take them as an opportunity to develop ourselves further. Our trusting working environment, multicultural understanding and technical know-how form the basis of our corporate culture.
Do you like cracking hard nuts and love the challenge? Are you interested in the development or validation and verification of software and do you have a passion for space research or are you curious about space technology and would you like to use all of this for your professional career?
The only thing you have to do is apply to us.
As a student of computer science, information technology, natural sciences or similar disciplines, you bring enthusiasm and innovative ideas and we offer you an excellent entry into the aerospace industry with a wide range of career and development opportunities. In close cooperation with our specialists, you will be trained as future experts in aerospace technology.
Let’s shape the future of aerospace together!
This position is advertised for working students in the amount of 15-20 hours per week and is initially limited to 12 months.
The main task is to support our space project teams in:
- Improving and establishing development environments and tools
- Maintenance and development activities for internal infrastructure tools
- Ad hoc studies on (technical) topics in connection with our ongoing projects
- Studies and prototyping activities
Your qualifications/work experience
- You are currently a student in the fields of computer science/software development/science or related fields of study.
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (e.g. C ++ / Java / C #, Python)
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- First experiences with software development methods and technologies (also from private projects).
What we offer
- Flexible working hours that suit your studies
- International environment
- Motivating team
- The possibility of an open-ended employment contract after graduation
Your contact person for this position is Raphael Rossato.