Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
We are the number one address in the European aerospace industry for software-centric development solutions. We have 40 years of experience in a market where trust and quality are required. Together with more than 350 employees in Germany, we are shaping the future of aerospace – and beyond.
Our employees play the most important role in our success, through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, their different cultural backgrounds and their sense of cooperation in an open international environment in which we live our values: trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered equally regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We offer a variety of services to support a balanced work-life balance, including flexible working hours, mobile work and continuous career development.
We are looking for C ++ software engineers (ideally with ATM / ATC or security-relevant and meaningful background) to develop and support solutions for air traffic control systems (ATC).These systems are designed, developed, used and maintained by our customer, the German Air Traffic Control (DFS), based on the highest quality standards.
- Design, development and maintenance of software solutions for air traffic control systems (ATC) in a team of testers and developers.
- Support for test activities.
- A university degree in computer science, aerospace engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of C ++ (other programming languages are an advantage)
- Proven experience in dealing with the Linux operating system
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Experience in validation and customer care
- User knowledge of ticketing systems such as Jira (or comparable)
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Requirements management with IBM Rational DOORS
- Knowledge of air traffic systems would be of great advantage
- Scripting languages like: bash, sh, Python
- Quality standards like ED-153 (SWAL 3)
- Experience with version control systems like Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage in this role
What we offer
- Work life balance: flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical (time out for a trip around the world, extended parental leave, further training, etc.), possibility of part-time work;
- Financial benefits: company pension schemes, net wage optimization and IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for local public transport, employer loans, etc .;
- Employee Referral Program: We look forward to your support in recruiting new employees.You will receive a bonus of EUR 1,500 to EUR 3,000 per successful recommendation;
- Assistance with the move: Financial flat rate for moving and support with the search for a suitable apartment or also for a school or kindergarten for your children and much more.Even when looking for a job for your partner.
- Professional development: Continuing education and training are an essential part of personnel management for us, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal: long-term and successful cooperation with you. Would you like to change your focus and other projects or change geographically? We also support you here.
- Corporate events and activities: Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and also TGIFs (Thank God It’s Friday). In addition, we organize other team building events and internal department celebrations that promote team spirit. Do you have creative ideas for company events or new initiatives, be it artistic or technical? Then let us know.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application.