We are the first address in the European aerospace industry for software-centric development solutions. We have 40 years of experience in a market where trust and quality are required.Together with more than 350 employees in Germany, we are shaping the future of the aerospace industry - and beyond.
Our employees play the most important role in our success, thanks to their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, their different cultural backgrounds and their sense of cooperation in an open international environment in which we live our values: trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered equally regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
We offer a variety of benefits to support a good work-life balance, including flexible working hours, mobile working and continuous career development.
This position is for our customer, Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS), based in Langen (Frankfurt am Main). Your task there is to provide technical support with regard to server hardware, data center storage, virtualization, failover clusters and other areas. Some of you work on site, but you also work from home. You already have excellent knowledge of German in spoken and written form.
In this role, you must work in a structured and independent manner and be able to communicate clearly with colleagues. If you have the required experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- A university degree in aerospace engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or the like
- Expertise in the areas of server hardware, storage of data in data centers and virtualization
- Experience with related topics such as network infrastructure, Microsoft VMM & SCCM, NetBackup
Technical skills required:
- We are looking for an expert in the field of failover cluster operation (Windows Server)
- In this role, a good background knowledge of NetBackup in connection with Hyper-V is required
- Proven competence in relation to virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V, S2D-Cluster)
- Expertise on server hardware is essential
- Expert knowledge on the topic of storing data in data centers (storage spaces, scale out file servers in connection with Windows Server 2019)
- Basic knowledge of the network infrastructure (TCP / IP and basic protocols such as DNS / DHCP, NTO etc.) is the absolute minimum, whereby candidates with a sound knowledge of this topic are preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft VMM and SCCM is also required
- You should also be familiar with Icinga Monitoring
- You have expert-level PowerShell skills in connection with the products listed above – then apply to us!
Required non-technical skills:
- Perfect German, spoken and written
- English skills that meet the requirements of an IT environment
- Working from home will be required at times and should not be a problem
- Pronounced interpersonal skills are a must
- Your way of working should be organized, structured and independent
What we offer
- Work life balance: flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical (time out for a trip around the world, extended parental leave, further training, etc.), possibility of part-time work;
- Financial benefits: company pension scheme, net wage optimization and IT / bicycle leasing, reduced annual tickets for local public transport, employer loans, etc .;
- Employee referral program: We look forward to your support in recruiting new employees.You will receive a bonus of EUR 1,500 to EUR 3,000 per successful recommendation;
- Support when moving: Financial moving lump sum and support in finding a suitable apartment or even a school or kindergarten for your children and much more. Even when looking for a job for your partner.
- Professional development: Further education and training are an essential part of personnel management for us, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal: a long-term and successful cooperation with you. Would you like to change your focus of activity and other projects or change geographically? We support you here too.
- Corporate events and activities: Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and also TGIFs (Thank God It’s Friday). In addition, we organize other team building events and internal department celebrations that promote team spirit. Do you have creative ideas for company events or new initiatives, be it artistic or technical? Then let us know.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your application.
Your contact person for this position is Raphael Rossato.