Telespazio VEGA Deutschland has been supporting the European Space Industry for over 30 years, including ESA, DLR, EUMETSAT and CNES.
An excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging environment, being the Senior Service/Project Manager in a multi-disciplinary team providing ICT and Satellite Communications Solutions and Services to the space, defense, energy and other mission-critical industries.
Opportunity to further develop a line of business and shape its future, improve, and streamline processes, telecommunication solutions and services
Opportunity to work in a dynamic, modern, multi-national working environment.
Active involvement in interesting space, aviation, telecommunication, ICT, advanced technology projects
- Acting as the primary interface to the customer.
- Responsible for the overall performance of assigned services/projects from a financial, technical, schedule, contractual and customer satisfaction perspective.
- To conduct regular Service/Project Review Meetings and other meetings with the customer as required by the contract.
- Timely production of Service/Project Reports
- Raising actions and service/project issues where appropriate
- Expected to drive growth of assigned services/projects by both supporting new/expanded contract efforts, as well as finding creative ways to add value within existing services/projects
- Expected to seek opportunities for business development and aid in proposal development, solution design, contract negotiation and contract compliance
- Ensure that all services/projects are supported with appropriate processes and documentation across all functional areas (accounting, legal, sales, technical support, etc.) in the organization
- A university degree in Telecommunications (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in managing complex Telecommunication, ICT, Satellite Communication related services/projects.
- Proven experience working with different Satellite Operators.
- Sound technical knowledge of SatCom technologies. Experience in subcontractors management
- The successful candidate will have strong goal-oriented and planning capabilities, coupled with very good problem-solving skills and a pronounced customer focus
- Experience in the defence market is an advantage
- Proven experience in managing client expectations and resolving possible conflicts.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to work in a diverse team environment and accomplish goals in line with team objectives.
- Interested in learning and dealing with modern technologies. Highly organized self-starter with personal drive to make sure it is right
- Fluency in English and German language
Related certifications such as:
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!