Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced EMC Engineer to join the Telespazio UK team, working on site at ESTEC, to support activities within EMC, harness and magnetic cleanliness.
The successful candidate will be supporting EMC engineering activities in Agency projects throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
Responsibilities / Duties
Typical duties for the successful candidate will include;
- Supporting ESA projects for EMC & harness as well as for magnetic cleanliness.
- Building up expertise and creating network in the field of EMC.
- Defining and assessing EMC requirements at both System and Equipment level.
- Defining and assessing EMC test and verification procedures of spacecraft equipment and systems.
- Assessing EMC test results, EMC non-conformances and Request for Waivers.
- Troubleshooting activities for spacecraft equipment and system exhibiting electromagnetic interference.
- Actively participating in Spacecraft or payloads Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and Flight Acceptance Reviews (FAR).
Qualifications / Experience
- University Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related Scientific/Engineering discipline.
- Strong generalised knowledge of EMC
- Expertise in EMC analysis, practical testing and harness engineering
- Familiarity with both Industrial EMC practices and the Agency review processes. Assessment of EMC test data, specifications and request for Waivers
- Proactive and analytical attitude to solving problems
- Good English language skills
- Good organizational, communication and management skills
- Able to work independently and in international teams
Competitive Package covering salary, generous holiday allowance, training plan and more