ALLIES IN INNOVATION
Terma Aerostructures is a leading supplier of advanced and unique aerostructures for the civil market and the defense industry worldwide. We are working together with some of the largest companies within the defense and commercial aerostructures industry such as Lockheed Martin, and we are a supplier to the world’s largest industrial project, the F-35/Joint Strike Fighter program. We are on an exciting journey with high growth, enabled by advanced technology and performance culture.
We strive for Quality in everything we do, and right now we are looking for a Quality Engineer to play a key role inside our manufacturing site in Grenaa.
Both our team and our customers are international and in this position, you will assure quality compliance and drive improvement activities to secure performance within the quality team and factory.
Your primary tasks will be:
- All quality activities, e.g. reviews, preparation of quality plans, quality data analysis, participation in program meetings, and participation in internal and external audit activities
- Processing non-conformance reports, drive and verify corrective actions, communication with customer point of contacts for Quality etc.
- First Article Inspection and statistical process control
- Completing handover-procedures to the customer
- Driving continuous improvement activities including analysis according to the 7 quality tools and Six Sigma
Your professional qualifications
- An educational background within Engineering
- You have some experience with quality management in a serial producing company
- You have extensive data analysis skills
- You have technical knowledge about e.g. carbon-, glass fiber part production, metal and/or chemical processes
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
Your personal qualifications
- You have a high drive for data and can drive data analysis and continuous improvement tasks
- You are a strong communicator and can communicate with customers, being determined and independent
- You work well in teams and feel comfortable taking the leading role
- You are an outgoing and robust person, who can give and take constructive feedback
- You are good at structuring and managing your own work, and keep calm when times are busy
- You set high demands for quality in the work you deliver and the work you pass on to others, and you take pride in delivering on time
- You can work in a changing environment and can drive the changes yourself
- You have a robust toolbox within the process and quality improvement e.g. Lean and/or Six Sigma.
What can Terma offer?
We offer a job with great opportunities for the right candidate with a challenging position in an international high-tech company. You will be part of a company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will as an employee in the Quality department, be a part of a team consisting of QA Engineers. You will get the relevant introduction and training in our systems and processes, and we are focused on teaching you useful competencies. Our social manners are informal and direct. In excess of the business challenges, Terma offers a wide range of social activities.