ALLIES IN INNOVATION
At Terma Aerostructures A / S, Grenaa, we are expanding our Advanced Metal and Legacy department, and are therefore looking for a skilled industrial technician / machine worker. The work takes place on a regular evening or night trip and is a full-time position.
Terma Aerostructures in Grenaa is a leading supplier of advanced and unique aircraft parts to the global civil and military aircraft industry. We are continuously developing our factory for a competitive high-volume production.
We work with Lockheed Martin and Boeing, which are some of the largest manufacturers in the defense and aerospace industries, and we are a recognized supplier to the “world’s largest industrial project” F-35 / Joint Strike Fighter program.
Terma Aerostructures is facing an exciting future with great growth, which means many new employees over the next few years.
Your main tasks:
- You will be part of the value chain Advanced Metal & Legacy, where you will have various tasks within CNC machining.
- You get a thorough training at the turn of the day, so you are dressed to be able to handle the machines and make your own decisions. It is therefore important that you are decisive and at the same time responsible
Your education and experience:
- It is a requirement that you have a journeyman’s certificate as an industrial technician or machine worker, if any. CNC operator
- Experience in using CNC milling machines and lathes (training will take place)
- Epoxy and truck training will be an advantage, but not a requirement
Your personal competencies:
- You are quality-conscious, detail-oriented and can work according to the high quality requirements that our products must meet
- You are committed and enterprising
- You can work independently and are able to plan your time efficiently
- You must be good at collaborating with colleagues in your own as well as other departments
- You read, speak and write English as our work instructions are in English and we have English speaking colleagues