ALLIES IN INNOVATION
Electronics Manufacturing (EMF) in Lystrup manufactures complex electronics solutions for satellites, radar systems and self-protection of aircraft. Our solutions are used in mission-critical applications, and we have great expertise in the manufacture of high-efficiency power supplies and high-frequency products. Terma supplies, among other things, advanced electronics for the radar systems of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and critical satellite equipment for Mars missions.
With reference to the Director, Manufacturing Engineering, we are looking for a production technician who will be part of a department where there will be good opportunities for sparring and knowledge sharing. Our production is characterized by complex products in low numbers and high quality. Our customers place great demands on quality and precision as well as a high level of documentation, and therefore we are looking for a colleague who aims for the level ‘Best in Class’.
Your primary tasks
- As our new production technician, you will mainly be associated with either our space production, where satellite parts are manufactured in a clean-space area (SMD is handled in an independent department).
The tasks include:
- Support for operators
- Dialogue with developers and review of product and production documentation
- Problem solving
- Process equipment maintenance
- Time estimation and routing
- Preparation of work instructions
- Deviation processing and process verifications
- In addition, we expect you to contribute to technology and quality analyzes, implementation of new process equipment and associated process instructions, development of auxiliary tools in collaboration with subcontractors as well as optimization of processes and quality routines in production, including lean activities.
- Your background may be several, but we expect you to have a broad professional knowledge within electronics production and a relevant technical background such as electronics technician / electronics technician.
- In addition, we expect you to have some years of experience from a similar job in a production company and thus have good experience with the disciplines within the production technician area.
- You are used to the practical and having ‘hands on’
- You have the ability to document your and others’ work and results
- You have analytical sense with a focus on problem solving
- You are systematic and well-structured
- You are persistent and get the tasks completed
- You can handle multiple tasks in parallel
- You can work independently and at the same time be a team player with a good mood
- You do not compromise on quality, procedures and support, even in pressured situations
- You are fluent in Danish and English in both writing and speaking