ALLIES IN INNOVATION
We at Terma Space are experiencing a rapid development, and are therefore looking for another experienced project manager to carry out some of our many projects. You will be part of a project management group, which handles the project management of both internal and external projects and coordination between these in the department. If you dream of working with exciting and challenging space projects, thrive on working with deadlines, and you take pride in working with and delivering products of the highest quality where “failure is no option”, then it is probably you, we are looking for.
In Terma Space, we develop, qualify and test complex electronics products for scientific and commercial satellites and equipment to be used, for example, on Mars. Our products are used in mission-critical applications, and we have great expertise in the manufacture of high-efficiency power supplies, star cameras and complex analog devices for use in space. Our department in Lystrup consists of more than 35 engineers and technicians, who in the projects develop the products and test equipment as well as handle qualification and testing of the units.
About the position
Your everyday life will take place in a technically project-oriented environment, where you as a project manager are the link between your projects’ internal and external stakeholders, e.g. product developers, buyers, production planning, test engineers and not least our customers. As a general rule, you will be involved in the entire process from the initial sales support to the final delivery to the customer. The end customer is often larger international customers, which provides a dynamic everyday life with a versatile range of tasks. Your task will be to ensure timely delivery of products that live up to the customer’s high expectations. In addition to the tasks as project manager, you are also expected, together with the rest of the project manager group and the rest of the department, to participate in the department’s further organizational development.
- We expect you to be motivated by running technically complex projects, working with and delivering products of the highest quality. Your educational background could be as an electronics engineer or similar. If you have a theoretical project management education, it is an advantage.
We expect you to:
- Want to work with space technology
- Have a basic understanding of electronics
- Has experience in project management
- Has a personal drive and is able to prioritize and organize your working day, as well as to complete the tasks
- Is committed, enterprising and can motivate the project team
- Is systematic and does not compromise on quality
- Have a good knowledge of English in writing and speaking
- And of course that you have go-to courage and a good mood