ALLIES IN INNOVATION
If you dream of working with exciting and challenging space projects, enjoy working with deadlines, and you take pride in working with and delivering products of the highest quality where “failure is not an option”, then you are probably the right match for us.
In Terma Space we are experiencing a significant growth in our activities, and we are therefore looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to perform the system design in some of our many projects. You will be part of a project group, which performs the project execution from the very early system definition to the final validation and delivery to our customers.
In Terma Space, we develop, qualify and test complex electronics products for scientific and commercial satellites and equipment to be used, for example, on Mars. Our products are used in mission-critical applications, and we have great expertise in the manufacture of high-efficiency power supplies, star trackers and complex analog devices for use in space. Our department in Lystrup consists of more than 35 engineers and technicians, who are developing the products and associated test equipment as well as performing qualification and test of the units.
- Your work will take place in a technically project-oriented environment, where you, as a systems engineer, are responsible for the system design for e.g. a specific power supply unit which is to be tailored for a specific satellite. You will be involved in the system design and activities during the entire project process from the initial sales support to the final delivery to the customer. The end customers are often large international companies or organizations, which provide a dynamic everyday life with a versatile range of tasks.
- Your main tasks will be requirement management, system design and analyses, preparation of various system design documents, system- and design reviews with customers and definition of test procedures. Beside the project specific system engineering tasks, we expect that you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the ongoing development of the in-house system engineering and development processes.
- We expect that you are motivated by working with technical complex technologies with high demand for quality. As an individual, you must have a very systematic approach and be able to get an overview of large complex systems.
- Your educational background can be a candidate or bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering or a similar education. A professional background from the space industry will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
What we expect from you:
- You are excited about working with satellite equipment to be used in space
- You have substantial understanding of electronics, electronic circuits, where specifically flair for analogue and power electronics will be an advantage
- You have a basic understanding of mechanical systems
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with general system engineering including requirement management, system design and system verification
- You are systematic in your working process and newer make compromises with the quality of your work
- You are well articulated in writing and speaking, as a minimum in English and preferably also in Danish
- You have a personal drive and a positive mind-set
What can Terma offer
- In addition to an international and innovative environment, we can offer you a working environment in interaction with colleagues where professional pride and teamwork are the incentives. In addition to the technical challenges, Terma has a wide range of social activities, facilities for sports, as well as clubs and associations.