ALLIES IN INNOVATION
- To join our team, we are looking for a skilled Software Security Engineer to work within our client´s premises ESOC/ESA in Darmstadt, Germany. You will support the System Security engineering of ESA’s Mission Operations Infrastructure project: ESA Ground Operation System-Multi-mission Generation (EGOS-MG).
- As Software Security Engineer, you will be responsible for application security, examine software designs and executions from a security viewpoint and recognize and resolve security matters.
- Your work will include the suitable security exploration, defenses, and counter actions at each stage of the software development lifecycle, to effect in healthy and dependable software.
- If software security is your passion and area of interest and you have the necessary skills required for this role, please apply online for this position.
- Implement, run and control innovative software security systems
- Collaborate with Software Engineers on a regular basis to ensure system security
- Carry out testing of the already implemented security system and evaluate the code to increase software security
- Identify and troubleshoot security issues and fix problems that arise
- Make engineering proposals for innovative software solutions to support alleviate security exposures
- Contribute to all planes of the design and architecture
- Keep up practical documentation
- Check with team fellows on safe coding practices
- Develop an understanding with new tools and techniques as well as best practices
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Established work practice as a Software Security Engineer or Software Engineer or a similar role
- Thorough practical knowledge of systems and techniques, standards and latest skills for verification and authorization, practical cryptography, safety exposures, and remediation
- Outstanding knowledge of network security and information security systems
- Proven experience in software security testing
- Sufficient understanding of web correlated skills (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web associated protocols
- Awareness in all parts of security exploration and development
- The working language is English. Fluent spoken and written English is required.
What can Terma offer
- At Terma, we consider skilled employees, enthusiasm and job satisfaction as the very foundation of our success and as a prerequisite for the development of the “best-in-class” solutions that Terma provides. We lead the way in applying new technology, offering a wide range of growth opportunities for each individual and emphasizing mutual respect across the board in our workplace.
- Terma offers you a pleasant working environment at the customer site, where you will be able to take on challenging tasks and responsibilities in a highly professional company.
- Great opportunities for training and personal development
- Challenges in advanced technical environment
- International and cosmopolitan working atmosphere
- An employment contract with an attractive package with extra-legal benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Recruitment is depending on successful selection by the customer.