ALLIES IN INNOVATION
As Manager, Ground Systems your tasks will mainly include but are not limited to:
- Planning, coordinating and executing projects
- Interface with customer, prepare and participate for TPMs
- Interface with Project Manager for task ETC
- Secure Projects/Service – KPIs
- On-time Delivery – Keep Milestones
- Project Overrun – Keep Budget
- Lead team with focus on policy, and strategy implementation and control
- Coordination of achievements and goals of subordinate staff
- Manage, ensure and maximise the resource allocation in compliance with departmental, project/ service or organizational goals and objectives
- Perform the TerMus
- Support Procurements
- Technical proposal production.
- Support Customer Liaison
- This is a full-time position, located at our office in Darmstadt, Germany, starting ASAP.
Qualifications & Competencies
Essential skills are:
- Experience leading a team of SW engineers
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing simulations projects in the Space industry
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels
- Organizational skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Passionate and self-driven, pro-actively looking for ways to improve project outcomes
- Cooperative work style with a mentor quality for more junior engineers
- Being able to meet deadlines and work under time-pressure
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), as English is the working language
The following skills would be a distinct advantage:
- Knowledge/Experience in working with European agencies like ESA, EUMETSAT, and ESO
- Knowledge of ECSS standards
- Some knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA) / Product Assurance (PA) activities
- The position requires a great deal of independence and self-motivation. The candidates should be able to work with little supervision, but also be able to contribute to the team effort.
What can Terma offer
At Terma, we consider skilled employees, enthusiasm and job satisfaction as the very foundation of our success and as a prerequisite for the development of the “best-in-class” solutions that Terma provides. We lead the way in applying new technology, offering a wide range of growth opportunities for each individual and emphasizing mutual respect across the board in our workplace.
Terma offers you a pleasant working environment, where you will be able to take on challenging tasks and responsibilities in a highly professional company.
- Great opportunities for training and personal development
- Challenges in advanced technical environment
- International and cosmopolitan working atmosphere
- An employment contract with an attractive package and additional benefits
- Highly competitive salary