The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aero-structures for the aircraft industry. Terma is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, and the U.S.
As Senior Network Engineer your tasks will mainly include but are not limited to:
- Generation of test procedures that fulfil the customer requirements
- Execution of tests witnessed by end customer
- Support the preparation of test reviews with the customer
- Identification and investigation of system software and network anomalies
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware.
This is a full-time position located at our client*s premises in Ditzingen near Stuttgart, Germany, starting ASAP.
The role may also involve business trips (low number of weeks) located at a partner site in France.
Qualifications & Competencies
As a suitable candidate you should meet as many of the below mentioned requirements as possible:
- Network Background (Expert)
- Proven Hands-on experience inServer Network environments
- IVQ test
- System level testing
- CP/IP knowledge
- Network analyst
- Strong Linux user
- Good communication skills including the ability to write, speak, and present effectively
- Structured, analytical approach to work with a focus on customer service
- Team spirit
- Willingness and eligibility to obtain a German Security Clearance Level Ü2
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
The following would be a distinct advantage:
- Background or experience in PRS
The position requires a great deal of independence and self-motivation. The candidates should be able to work with little supervision, but also be able to contribute to the team effort.
What can Terma offer
At Terma, we consider skilled employees, enthusiasm and job satisfaction as the very foundation of our success and as a prerequisite for the development of the “best-in-class” solutions that Terma provides. We lead the way in applying new technology, offering a wide range of growth opportunities for each individual and emphasizing mutual respect across the board in our workplace.
Terma offers you a pleasant working environment, where you will be able to take on challenging tasks and responsibilities in a highly professional company.
- Great opportunities for training and personal development
Challenges in advanced technical environment
- International and cosmopolitan working atmosphere
- An employment contract with an attractive package and additional benefits
- Highly competitive salary