We are passionate about Space and since 2014 we are building, deploying and extending a solid distributed infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone and closer than you think, changing and improving industries, services and research.
The candidate will install electronic equipment and systems, and perform calibration and testing. In the event of malfunctions, he/she is able to analyze faults with diagnostic tools and software, and can repair analog and digital electronic devices both at the system and individual component level.
- Create test procedures to support system and acceptance test campaigns.
- Autonomously conduct lab-based/on site test.
- Analyze malfunctions with diagnostic tools and software
- Build tools for diagnostics and testing
- Repair analog and digital electronic devices
- Maintain current and future product life test.
- Research alternative test methods and equipment.
- Support manufacturing test and validation processes.
- Interface with quality department to verify product specifications.
Background and skills:
- Master of science in Electronic engineering.
- Technical experience in an engineering lab environment.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Availability to travel.
- RF knowledge.
- ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.