Find out what all the buzz is about!
Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
A Test Engineer will create and implement test set-ups and processes. They will also interpret, and report results and data utilizing data processing tools.
- Architect and Design complex test set-ups
- Writing test process documentation
- Program Scope and Cost Determination
- Equipment / Instrumentation Selection
- Fixture Design and Procurement
- Results / Data Interpretation utilizing data acquisition systems and software
- Method Development, Prove-out and Documentation
- Environmental Testing including thermal cycling and vacuum requirements
- Dynamic Testing
- Random & Sine Vibration
- Classical & SRS Shock
- ICP & Charge mode Pressure Transducers
- Charge Amplifiers and Signal Conditioners
- Constant Current Supplies
- Digital and Analog Filters
- Thermocouples Humidity Probes and Pressure Sensors
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS/MS in an Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of test, project or related engineering experience
- ISO 9000 compliance or previous Aerospace experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs
**This position will occasionally require nights and weekends. Ability to have a flexible schedule is a must.