Building a future we can all trust.
About the Role
The IVVA (Integration, Verification, Validation and Acceptance) Automation Test Engineer will evaluate and implement a Test automation strategy and frameworks at System level. Lead the automation activities and provide guidance on automation testing approach for both System Integration and Verification activities. Playing a key role in helping the IVVA department to maintain quality level of our deliverables, and maturity of the department itself.
Your will bring to the Role
- Knowledge and strong experience of automation implementation and practices at System level (3+ years)
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined engineering environment (1 year +)
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities
- Experience in System Integration and/or testing activities
- Skills in UNIX/Linux and Windows Operating Systems (3+ years)
- Programming skills in Python, Perl, Batch, Shell-scripting (3+ years)
- Degree in Engineering, IT or a related discipline and relevant industrial experience in systems engineering or communication systems
- Experience of large, complex, real time software-based systems and automation technologies
- Experience with Ansible, Jenkins, QFTest, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with the use of Test and Requirement Management System (e.g. DOORS)
- Experience with the use of Configuration and Defect Management System (e.g. JIRA, Git)
- Background in software and establishing automation and test campaigns
- Desirable knowledge of Traffic Management systems (e.g. Air, Rail, Military)
As the IVVA Automation Test Engineer working on the OneSKY Project provides you with the opportunity to work with cut edge technologies including AI to revitalizing this first of its kinds project. You will be focused on delivery, improving systems integration and collaborating within a high performing team of professionals.
In return we give you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health Insurance options
- Career break opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching for development
- Globally marketable skills and opportunities
Responsibilities of the Role
- Evaluate the automation test strategy and framework to be used across multiple systems
- Automate the manual test cases to most achievable level to reduce manual efforts and increase product stability.
- Identification of the automation scope, Preparation of automation test strategy, automation test plan and automation test execution to ensure feature testing is completed well within the committed timelines.
- Use test-driven methodologies and automation in the design and development phase to ensure quality
- Identification, Creation of test cases in accordance with the automation test plan