Building a future we can all trust
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team initially on a 2 year fixed term Contract. Based in Rydalmere, the primary purpose of Project Engineer is to lead construction of assigned sites and ensuring proper handover to installation subcontractors, testing teams and final site handover. In this role you will liaise with production, HSE, Site supervisor, Installation , T&C to ensure the system deployment is performed as per approved design and all design changes are properly managed as required.
How About You?
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree in a relevant field: ICT, Communications, Computing, or Electronics.
- Experience in the design and implementation Defence and / or Commercial ICT systems / networks or similar complex electronic systems (3-5yrs).
- Experience working within a Project Engineering lifecycle.
- Experience developing and documenting ICT solutions for tenders / bids
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.