Building a future we can all trust.
Thalis Australia is focused on a strategic approach to innovative delivery and development of Services and Support capability to optimize total cost of product ownership and improve commercial performance. As a member of the Services and Support leadership team we are seeking a project manager to actively participate in nominated areas of business performance to satisfy operational requirements and service level agreements, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, improvements, risk and operational continuity.
- Meeting contract obligations ‘in full’ and ‘on time
- Financial forecasting & Risk management
- Strategic planning – 5 year rolling business plans
- Key customer account management
- Negotiating contract amendments respecting engagement rules
- Identifying, quantifying, allocating the responsibilities and managing the mitigation of the risks
- Ensuring in-depth knowledge of product market as a whole, customers needs, competitive environment (including current and future products) evolutions in respect of market, technology and supply chain.
- Making sure that all team members share relevant, consistent and up-to-date information
- Providing management and technical guidance to allocated staff
- Pro-actively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external)
- Ensuring compliance with project management office directives on project management processes and procedures.
- Delivering reliable and regularly updated estimated cost at completion or project reports meeting target cost (allocated cost) and hence margin, while permanently seeking to reduce costs, carefully manage risks and leverage internal and external opportunities
- Regularly and transparently informing customer on programme progress
- A good level of interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Sound and effective leadership skills
- Ability to successfully work with people at all levels of an organization including as part of a team.
- Sound business, commercial and regulatory knowledge and experience.
- Good people skills and a proven ability to communicate in a positive manner with internal and external customers.
- Occasional interstate travel may be required
- Overseas travel may be required
- Eligible for an Australian Defense Security Clearance.
- Must meet Project ITARS requirements.
- Requires White Card Training.
- Strong English language communication and writing skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Management – Advanced Diploma with
- 2 years or Certificate with5 years of experience as program manager in Support environment