Building a future we can all trust.
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Businesses and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billions of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter, and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information, and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Follow up projects in the region from the technical point of view.
- Manage the quality control of the BAPs, Input files, and output files.
- Help all our customers to define and create all the technical specifications required internally by the Thales production plants.
- Generate engineering samples in order to test our cards before launching BAP cards production.
- Detect all the technical opportunities that could arise from our clients and give Gemalto an advantage over our competitors.
- Work closely in a team with the sales and Customer Service Departments.
- Follow up the different projects giving solutions for any problems that may arise.
- Help the salespeople to best describe the GSM products, showing demos, expertise, professionalism, etc.
- Develop IOD applications to supply the client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mechatronics, Math, or related fields. (recent graduate)
- Good level of English
- Professional experience is not required although desired
- Knowledge of PC utilities, operating systems, technology, etc.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications.
- Basic Knowledge of structured programming.
At Thales, we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise, or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!