In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Assist in the activities of defining, planning and implementing new systems projects (Software) in the factory, with the purpose of solving production problems that create restrictions to the desired objectives, bringing new technologies, aiming at the fulfillment of the logical security rules established by the company;
- Assist in making the necessary requests to maintain corporate and local software and tools already developed to suit new needs;
- Assist in providing immediate solutions to production problems and suggest improvements in the customization process;
- Support the registration of production calls and solutions given;
- Assist in the creation of explanatory documents for the use and maintenance of the developed software;
- Assist in the training and qualification of users of the developed systems;
- Superior studying Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- Intermediary English;
- Intermediate / advanced knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Basic knowledge of programming language (C / C ++, MySQL);
- Basic software development in general.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!