Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Install and configure the solution on on-cloud and/or on premise according to the customer requirements and the project plan, connecting with other network elements or customer back-end;
- Guarantee the solution functionality and stability according to customer requirements;
- Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers;
- Assist other team members on development and validation;
- Reviews and challenge the customer requirement specifications (CRS) and alert on unclear scope, possible issues and risks foreseen;
- Write and review technical documentations;
- Manage technical risks and share them with project manager on regular basis;
- Perform regular report to project managers and service delivery managers (tasks progress, risks, KPI reports, RCA etc);
- Support the solution answering to incidents, recovering the service, analyzing problems, issuing reports for KPIs or customer metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications,
- Information Technology or a related field;
- Knowledge in system integration, Linux, Python/Java, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, HTTP(S) Protocol,
- Kubernetes, Geo-Redundancy concepts and DevOps concept;
- Knowledge in log analysis and troubleshooting;
- Experience with cloud environment and intermediate knowledge of report & monitoring configuration, automation tools including Datadog, ELK and Jenkins;
- Mandatory English;
- Relevant previous experience in scripts programming and MySQL database.