In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Analysis of requirements for the development of a new application and / or improvement;
- Develop software based on a specification received and other areas and / or own;
- Systems implementation;
- Testing and rollback;
- Create technical documentation and user manual;
- Support all developed systems;
- Perform system maintenance;
- Commit to work with continuous improvement;
- Analyze / Implement the entire safety part of a project throughout its life cycle.
- Training in courses related to Technology (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, etc.);
- Advanced English;
- Programming logic;
- HSM / Cryptography;
- SQL (PL/SQL);
- Java (JDK, JRE, JVM);
- Development on an electronic prototyping platform (Arduino).
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!