Building a future we can all trust
In fast-changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security, and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- Requirements analysis for the development of a new application and/or improvement;
- Develop software based on a received specification and other areas and/or own;
- Systems implementation;
- Testing and rollback;
- Create technical documentation and user manual;
- Support all developed systems;
- Maintain systems;
- Commit to working with continuous improvement;
- Analyze/Implement all the security parts of a project throughout its lifecycle;
- Other activities of the position.
- Higher Education, preferably in the areas of Technology / Computing;
- Previous experience in Software Development, using Java, C/C++, Python;
- Knowledge in HSM and Cryptography;
- Programming logic;
- SQL (PL/SQL);
- Advanced English.
At Thales, we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise, or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!