Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- Development of digital systems using hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog);
- Architecture, design, development and testing of embedded systems involving FPGA’s;
- Simulation of digital systems;
- Provide support in the development of hardware and software solutions involving FPGA’s;
- Documentation of products and development processes for embedded systems;
- Assist the development of the team in this discipline.
- Training in electrical engineering, mechatronic engineering, computer engineering, computer science or related fields;
- Experience in Projects and Tests of Embedded Systems based on FPGA, DSP or microcontrollers;
- Languages VHDL, C / C ++;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Intermediate English language;
- Ability to use laboratory tools (signal generator, oscilloscope, …);
- Critical analysis, logical reasoning and good interpersonal skills.
- Software / firmware versioning with tools like git, mercurial or svn.
- Knowledge in TDD (Test Driven Development), unit tests
- Knowledge in Python and Shell Script
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!