In Aerospace, governments, airports, airlines, pilots, crews and passengers rely on Thales to make flight safer, easier and more efficient. We do this by designing, delivering and supporting the systems that keep our skies running. From air traffic management, training and simulation solutions, nose-to-tail aircraft connectivity and in-flight services, we enable and connect all parts of the aerospace ecosystem in the air, on the ground, and in between.
Provide a general statement of the overall objective of the position (eg, primary purpose of the position and why it exists).
By respecting the policies of the sales and marketing departments, the senior market analyst will simultaneously lead the business development and market analysis activities leading to support the company’s growth vision. In addition, he or she may be required to support Senior Sales Representatives in preparing offers for new programs.
Core functions / main areas of responsibility
• Coordinate and prepare market analyzes in line with Thales Canada (TCA) strategy;
• Be the lead in business development analyzes in support of sales;
• Prepare Marketing support documents (White Paper and Brochures)
• Coordinate and prepare market analyzes at the technological and financial level in support of RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Calls for tenders), DCR (“design change request”);
• In conjunction with the proposal manager, ensure the proper development of RFP and RFI;
• Coordinate and ensure the logistics of customer meetings;
• Coordinate preparations and participation in conferences and exhibits;
• Coordinate and manage the inventory of equipment for the demonstrations including the procedures for shipments to the customer (export license and shipments);
• Coordinate and ensure the logistics of communication activities for the sales department;
• Explore online platforms and create Marketing materials for their use (competitions with the central marketing group);
• Act as a bridge between the sales, programs and after-sales department.
Main missions :
• Contribute to the proper management of our market analysis and business development;
• Contribute to the growth of our sales and our products and services sold to customers;
• Respect and enforce internal processes;
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes;
• Be on the lookout for new business opportunities;
• Participate in the development of submissions.
Minimum requirements: skills, experience, training, technical / specialist knowledge, certifications, languages
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Engineering or an appropriate discipline;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience desirable;
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written);
- Ability to work in a team, interpersonal skills, leadership and professional presentation;
- Ability to evolve in a multicultural international environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Regulatory and Compliance Requirements
This position requires direct or indirect access to computer hardware, software, technology or technical data controlled under the Canadian Export Control List of Goods and Technology, the Canadian Controlled Goods Program, the Canadian Export Control Program. industrial security, the United States International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the United States Export Administration Regulations (EAR) . All applicants must be able to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and be able to obtain a Canadian NATO Secret level security clearance.
Thales is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Thales is committed to implementing adaptation measures throughout the recruitment process. Candidates selected for an interview and requiring accommodation are asked to state this when inviting the interview; our team will gladly work with each candidate to meet their specific needs. All accommodation information will be treated confidentially and used only for the purpose of providing a suitable candidate experience.Thales is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. Thales is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the interview process. Applicants selected for an interview who require accommodation are asked to advise accordingly upon the invitation for an interview. We will work with you to meet your needs. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.