Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Write technical documentation;
- Install and configure the solution on hardware, according to the customer requirements (CRS) and the project plan, and following Gemalto deployment rules and best practices;
- Review the customer acceptance plan documents and updated if needed;
- Follow the Gemalto process and best practices defined within GGS;
- Assist the development and validation team during the project;
- Integrate the solution at the customer site, connecting with customer backend or core network elements;
- Provide visibility to Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on his/her work progress (actual and estimated time to complete tasks);
- Execute the acceptance test plan with the customers;
- Write the Operation and Maintenance Guide (OMG)
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecom, or related discipline
- Technical skills: UNIX systems, Shell scripting programming, Network, log analysis and troubleshooting, SQL or Oracle database, Apache, Weblogic, etc.
- Good level of English