Building a future we can all trust
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- Verify transversal services performance and customer usage in production including Product and transversal Tools
- Deploy product changes in production, new releases, patches, etc.
- Assist to Sub-regions Operations/Production teams Knowledge ramp-up of the Mobile Marketing
- Products and HUB transversal tools to achieve autonomy and act as L2 for Incident Management
- Act as L2+ to Operations/Production DIS Sub-regions during STIM L2 escalation respecting pre-defined SLAs
- Act as L2+ to Operations/Production DIS Sub-regions providing necessary information to build RCA
- Assist Project team inquires during Project Integration phase to reduce impact on unnecessary escalation to Dev part (R&D)
- Improve internal tools, documentation, scripting and automation
- Contribute to the knowledge sharing of product specificity, tools to the team members
- Assist Product Owner/Manager to fine grain operations requirement while new feature request
- Assist Operations/Production Sub-regions during NFI (New Feature Introduction), to contribute on user history, participate on informal review together with the request and assist during the feature acceptance
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience supporting, deploying or operating solutions in AWS environment or equivalent in IT industry.
- Technologies: LINUX / UNIX, Shell and Python scripting, SQL querying, Wireshark TCP IP Analysis, Nagios/Grafana tools, AWS.
- Good level of English