Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Defense Mission Systems activity provides equipment, solutions and services related to electronic combat systems, surveillance and reconnaissance, naval combat, surface and underwater combat.
From development to integration, including repair and maintenance in operational condition, the Brest site covers the entire life cycle of maritime patrol and surveillance systems and equipment, naval, airborne and land electronic warfare as well as sonar systems for mine hunters and acoustic products for airborne submarine warfare (hardened sonars and buoy treatment systems).
The Innovative Defense Engineering department is looking for a work-study student “Development of an Electronic Warfare application on an aviable tablet”.
Post based in Brest.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Are you going to integrate the last year of the engineering cycle or equivalent with a dominant in computer science ?
- Are you interested in development ?
- You have knowledge in Web technologies (Html, Angular, Nginx…) and databases (SQL, NoSQL…).
- You are with (e) a good analytical mind and you are force proposal ?
- Your assets are your autonomy , your curiosity and interpersonal skills ?
Then the following will interest you!
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER
You will participate in the development of the mobile application which will allow you to consult Electronic Warfare data and which will be on board aircraft. You will be in contact with the project teams in order to understand the need and the technical constraints.
By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- Design, prototype and develop the mobile application
- Take into account UI / UX issues
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.