Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Defense Mission Systems activity provides equipment, solutions and services related to electronic combat systems, surveillance and reconnaissance, naval combat, surface and underwater combat.
From development to integration, including repair and maintenance in operational condition, the Brest site covers the entire life cycle of maritime patrol and surveillance systems and equipment, naval, airborne and land electronic warfare as well as sonar systems for mine hunters and acoustic products for airborne submarine warfare (hardened sonars and buoy treatment systems).
WHO ARE YOU
Coming from an engineer or equivalent training , do you have a confirmed experience in software engineering?
Do you understand the concepts of software architecture ?
Are you rigorous, autonomous and have a capacity for synthesis and writing in a multi-project and multi-stakeholder environment for large projects?
Do you have very good coordination, facilitation and communication skills?
Do you speak English fluently ?
You ideally have experience in the field of Electronic Warfare ?
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER
As part of the preparation and response to invitations to tender, you will steer the process and you will be responsible for the technical solution proposed and the associated costing.
Your missions consist in:
- Help the customer to formalize his requirements by guiding him in the understanding of our systems and the associated operational scenarios.
- Take charge of architecture orientation studies by relying on Product Design Authoritys, technical experts and product policy for the segment.
- Be responsible for the content and quality of the response: administratively, technically and financially.
- Propose competitive solutions by identifying deviations from the product to meet customer requirements.
- Identify risks & opportunities and our added value compared to the competition as soon as possible .
- Write the expressions of needs related to the necessary changes.
- Coordinate services and partners in the development of the offer.
- Help support the bid manager in promoting and negotiating the solution with the client.
- Write the technical documents to be transmitted with the offer.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.