Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE ?
Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for armed forces, security forces and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistical support and related services. Our teams in the Critical Information Systems and Cybersecurity activity provide global solutions and services that optimize the performance, resilience and security of information systems in order to cope with technological disruptions and cyberthreats.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Holder of an engineering school / university degree, you have significant experience in the development of Critical Information Systems for at least 10 years, with environments: Cloud, IaaS (VMWare), PaaS (Kubernetes), DevSecOps ( Jenknis, Sonar, …)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in one of the following positions: software architect, software batch manager or equivalent, with methods (Agile, LEAN, …)
- You have the following experiences:
- organization and technical management of the realization of complex solutions ,
- interactions with integrated engineering teams and multicultural teams (internal, partners, subcontractors, suppliers).
- Do you know the operational issues and have you already supported the production activities?
Do you recognize yourself? Do not hesitate, apply!
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
Thales teams are mobilizing on a major project to modernize a ministry’s intranet and transform its platforms and development methods. This project should make it possible to speed up the delivery of the new services expected by government personnel and to strengthen innovation. As such, the objective of the project is to completely overhaul the technical architecture in order to improve the accessibility of intranet services while respecting cybersecurity constraints.
In this context, the program management is looking for a PDA close to the projects managed within the program.
The PDA ensures the definition and implementation of the solution. The solution includes software development, COTS integration and release to production. He carries out technical exchange activities with the customer, orientation of solutions, costing. He can manage the design, validation and acceptance phases for a given scope. It can contribute to prototyping and software development activities. This position requires adaptability and leadership.
As such, your main missions will be:
- Organize and manage the phases of collection and clarification of the client’s technical needs, evaluation and orientation of predominantly software solutions. You contribute to the design activities until the final acceptance by the customer and its effective implementation on site.
- Identify and mobilize the resources and capacities required by the activities by animating and optimizing software activities, reviews and deliveries. Contribute to the identification and management of risks and opportunities.
- Ensure quality relationships with customers, partners (eg application and infrastructure providers).
- Make the right decisions with the project team and its partners, to succeed in fully satisfying demanding customers, particularly with regard to the technical choices of the solution, developments, achievements, demonstrations and corresponding deliverables.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.