A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint Venture between Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
Are you looking for a 1-year work-study program to complete your engineering cycle in the Big Data field?
Do you have language skills: Python and Java?
Do you have knowledge in Big Data Technologies: ElasticSearch, Kafka, InfluxDB, Spark?
Ideally, do you have knowledge of the principles of Machine Learning?
Are you passionate about big data and artificial intelligence?
Are you reliable, autonomous, proactive and like to work in project mode?
You are dynamic, creative, endowed with good interpersonal skills and you like to work in a collaborative environment and have a sense of service?
Do you have an excellent level of English?
Do you recognize yourself? So this alternation may please you
“WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER:”
Within the Data tribe of the software competence center, you will be integrated into a team made up of architects, developers and Big Data experts in order to participate in:
- updating the Big Data reference architecture;
- the establishment of the Big Data infrastructure;
- the development of software components for data processing.
By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- understand the functionality of the deployed system;
- understand the technical architecture of the system but also of the products that compose it;
- understand existing big data and big analytics solutions / technos;
- participate in the sizing, deployment and qualification of an update of the reference architecture;
- participate in the creation of software products based on the Big Data reference architecture;
- participate in the production of Proof of Concepts (POC) on innovative themes around big analytics and artificial intelligence;
- participate in the establishment of documentation for the products developed / deployed (document — architecture, presentation, etc.) and participate in customer demonstrations.
The rhythm of alternation must allow, as far as possible, to ensure continuity in the missions.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.