Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint Venture between Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU
- Do you have an engineer training with specialization in real time or aerospace computing?
- Do you have a successful IVV experience in the context of Embedded Real Time Software?
- Do you know the validation process and means of validation?
- Do you master Eclipse, Linux, and a scripting language?
- You have the dynamism and the capacities which will allow you to ensure good communication and interaction between the different teams and trades, and to carry the quality of our architecture.
- Are you recognized for your proactivity, your analytical mind?
- A taste for teamwork and good interpersonal skills are assets for success in the position.
WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER
Join the Onboard Tribe of the France Software Solutions Competence Center in charge of developing satellite flight software in the fields of Telecom, Observation and Science!
In an organization based on management 3.0, you will integrate an autonomous and agile squad including various skills within which your team spirit will be decisive to carry out exciting projects.
Our critical real-time software runs 24/24 hours, 7/7 days for more than 15 years, and contributes to many vital functions (piloting, communication, on-board management), and new generation payload functions. Today, more than 150 satellites in flight embark our software!
Bring your creativity, we will welcome you in a passionate and dynamic team to build the new embedded world!
By joining us you take responsibility for the validation of an on-board software program.
As such, you participate in all stages of the validation process for avionics software on representative environments of the satellite computer.
Responsible for validating flight software, your main missions include the following contributions:
- definition of the test strategy,
- specification of means of validation,
- specification of tests,
- realization and execution of the procedures (including the integration and debug phases on target with the support of the development team),
- support for the teams in charge of functional validation, AIT and operations.
You directly ensure the integration and validation of avionics software on a representative means of the computer, on a digital simulator or in hybrid environments.
You actively contribute to the management of external services and to the improvement of the validation process
It is a fantastic opportunity to support the work of each profession and provide them with the necessary support at all stages of the design of the on-board software, while bringing your experience and vision on the software and the constraints in real time!
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.