Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE?
The avionics activity brings together 10,000 employees who work to provide advanced equipment and systems for the entire chain of civil and military aeronautics.
The Vendôme site produces equipment on board aircraft for cockpits and navigation (display equipment, control stations, computers, probes, instruments) for our customers such as Airbus & Airbus Helicopters, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, Dassault and ATR.
INDUSTRIAL QUALITY APPRENTICE (BAC + 4/5) – M / F
Based in Vendôme (41)
(By TGV: 42 min from Paris and 28 min from Tours)
Within the Quality department of the Vendôme site, the work-study intern will be part of a team of around fifteen people.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Are you entering a university or engineering course in September 2021 in order to prepare for a BAC +5? Are you looking for a work-study program from one to three years?
- Do you know and understand the overall functioning of a quality system (process, instruction, etc.)?
- Are you able to communicate in writing in English and understand documents in English?
- Do you master the Office Pack (Excel, Word, Power Point)?
- Do you have a spirit of synthesis ? Are you organized, autonomous and rigorous ?
- Do you also have good interpersonal skills ?
- Are we still in phase?
Do not wait and join Fabienne’s team in which projects and link with production are the key words.
WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER:
Under the responsibility of the Vendôme Site Quality Manager and in collaboration with our QAM (Quality Assurance Manager), your main missions will be:
- Proofreading of files;
- Audit preparation;
- Follow-up of actions;
- Participation in quality assurance activities of production lines.
- The missions (and difficulties thereof) will evolve according to the motivation, involvement and skills development of the work-study student.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.