WHO ARE WE ?
In Cholet, Thales designs, develops, integrates, qualifies, industrializes, produces, deploys and maintains in operational condition radio communications equipment and military tactical networks, electronic warfare equipment and systems as well as information system security solutions. (encryption, networks, etc.). It is also in Cholet that Thales integrates, industrializes and produces ground stations for satellite communication networks.
You join the Tactical Security & Systems TTS2 department of the INDUSTRY competence center.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- By training BAC + 2 in electronics you have experience in the field of testing and troubleshooting of radio products.
- You have knowledge in analog electronics, digital electronics, servo and good knowledge in radio frequency and amplification.
- You have a solid foundation in Radio (VHF and UHF).
- You use automatic/manual test benches and measurement instrumentation.
- You use technical data management tools, ERP, MES, technical fact management and office automation.
Does your professional entourage recognize your good interpersonal skills, your adaptability and your ability to work in a team?
Are you autonomous, rigorous and are you endowed with an analytical mind and your capacity for synthesis?
Then the following will interest you!
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
- Within the Software-Defined Radio (SDR) production line, of the TCS Industrial Competence Center, your main mission is to adjust and troubleshoot equipped cards and E / R stations.
- You may be required to contribute to the technical development of the cards, sub-assemblies and radio set in close collaboration with the prototype cell and the technical services responsible for developing these modules on the SDR activity.
- You will be an actor in a continuous improvement environment within the workshop: Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, visual management, AICs, pull-smooth flow …
- For production needs, the position may be subject to staggered schedules and team schedules.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.