Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for the armed forces, security forces and operators of vital importance. These activities, which include radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistical support and associated services.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Gennevilliers site is at the heart of the design, development and support activities for Army radiocommunication products and solutions, resilient infrastructure network systems and satellite communications, as well as cybersecurity solutions.
Within SRT and in the integrated team of MOI SYRACUSE, you participate in activities relating to the implementation of the protected transmission system system21:
- System dimensioning
- Modem development monitoring
- Participate in support for planning at CNMO- MS
- Drafting of RI and PROCOP
- Contribution to the definition of the SYR IV transmission system
- Contribution to the definition of new anti
- jamming concepts – Contribution to the definition of the renovated planning offer with the managers of the subsystem
You are functionally attached to the SEM of the case in question
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.