Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Global Land Transport Systems Activity provides rail signaling solutions for main lines and urban transport, integrated communication and supervision systems, ticketing solutions and associated services.
On the Vélizy le Bois site, teams develop and install command and intelligence information systems, national security systems and security solutions for cities, states and critical infrastructures, as well as information systems critical and cybersecurity. The site also houses the teams in charge of rail supervision and signaling solutions for main lines and urban traffic networks.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Are you in BAC + 4 / BAC + 5 training (engineering school, university or equivalent) and looking for a work-study program?
- Are you passionate about IT (development, testing, configuration) and want to join a dynamic and constantly evolving team?
- Do you have knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes software?
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, HDFS, ScyllaDB databases don’t scare you?
- You are able to navigate between typical computer languages: Python, Java, C / C ++,
- Do you have a capacity for synthesis and analysis, particularly in the drafting and presentation of work? And do you have a good capacity for understanding?
Join us !
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER?
Within the engineering department, your mission is to participate in the implementation of the software and systems test automation environment contributing to the CI / CD pipeline of the new generation of our products.
You will develop skills in system and software engineering methodology (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Security, installation, configuration and administration, resources management) and on associated technologies such as:
- Git Bitbucket or Gerrit to manage source code
- Jenkins for orchestrating the DevOps pipeline
- Artifactory to host our deliverables and manage COTS
- SonarQube for qualimetric code analysis
- Managed services related to PaaS: Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Postgres and potentially Hazelcast, Kafka or Apache Pulsar
- Implementation of automated integration tests, integration test framework: UI integration tests with Protractor or any other UAT framewrok or API integration rest
- Automatic test programming languages and scripting languages - bash, ruby or powershell
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.