Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE ?
Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for armed forces, security forces and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistical support and related services.
The Gennevilliers site is the heart of design, development and support activities for Army radiocommunications products and solutions, resilient infrastructure network systems and satellite communications, and cybersecurity solutions.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Engineer or equivalent training , you have significant experience in system engineering, in the design of IT & telecom operator type systems or in systems integration and verification.
- You have strong skills in one or more of the following areas:
- IP networks and services : DNS, DHCP, IPAM, VPN, security gateways, AAA, proxy, reverse proxy;
- Security ;
- Datacenters ;
- NOC / ITSM .
You have the following qualities:
- You have a sense of maintaining the performance and operability of a system ;
- You know how to structure the engineering of a system and master the complexity of interfaces ;
- You practice the following engineering tools and languages: DOORS or any other requirements management tool;
- You are able to understand, reformulate the customer’s need , and seek the most competitive solution for him;
- You like working in a team and are involved in co-engineering initiatives;
- You demonstrate a spirit of synthesis and know how to organize your work;
- You show of initiative and are known ∙ e to be force proposal ;
- You are autonomous , rigorous and persevering .
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- You are part of the Mobile Networks (MNW) sector, which provides deployable (mobile and Satcom) and tactical systems for the armed forces.
- As part of your mission, under the functional authority of the Project System Engineering Manager, you:
- Participate , with the Architect and the Business Engineers, in the architecture, design and verification of the solution ;
- Contribute to the life cycle of the solution through upstream studies, simulations, models, models or prototypes ;
- Formalize the description of the elements of the solution , the architectural design and the requirements, and produce the associated deliverables ;
- Contribute to engineering plans to develop these elements of the solution;
- Specify and manage projects led by partners;
- Demonstrate to the customer throughout the life of the project that these elements of the solution meet the business need.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.