Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE ?
Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for armed forces, security forces and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistical support and related services.
The Gennevilliers site is the heart of design, development and support activities for Army radiocommunications products and solutions, resilient infrastructure network systems and satellite communications, and cybersecurity solutions.
The Air & Naval Products Department is looking for an Aero Connectivity System Architect M / F for its Gennevilliers site (92).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Higher education Bac +5 minimum (Engineer or equivalent), you have at least 10 years of experience in Engineering on complex systems, ideally with constrained network, connectivity, end-to-end, Cloud issues.
- Network knowledge (Telecom and computer network (IP), VOIP / TOIP OSI model) would be appreciated.
The technical fields covered are as follows:
- Routing of messages between different radio media (UHF, HF, Satcom Aero),
- Interface with the means of communication of aircraft.
- An integrated teamwork experience, with multidisciplinary teams, combining specific developments and off-the-shelf solutions would be appreciated.
- Your ability to adapt and your ability to be proactive will allow you to successfully complete your missions.
- Working English is required.
Do you recognize yourself? Then the following might interest you!
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
Within the Aero-Naval communications solutions engineering competence center, you participate in the deployment of aeronautical connectivity in the field of military communications. At the dawn of a development cycle aimed at renewing or evolving the main military aeronautical platforms (Rafale, MRTT, drones), military communications are operating their revolution and are a major stake in delivering the right information at the right time. The # 1 connectivity increment will mark the integration of these platforms into the aero battlespace by 2024/2027. Come and write the rest of the story by participating in the integration of the end-to-end connectivity architecture into the CONTACT program.
In this context, your main missions are as follows:
- Participate in defining the architecture of the SVA2 CONTACT system in a co-engineering approach: analysis of candidate solutions, value analysis, identification and characterization of changes to be made to existing systems,
- Contribute to the establishment of operational concepts and solutions to respond to them,
- Identify technical barriers as well as ways to remove them,
- Prepare the execution phase following the upstream engineering phase,
- Build a solution in line with the sector’s product policy,
- Participate in the establishment of the offer.
Does the prospect of carrying out these missions motivate you? So do not hesitate to apply for this job.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.