Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE ?
The Land and Air Systems activity designs systems, equipment, sensors and services for civil and military air traffic control, air defense as well as naval and land combat.
The Rungis site is ideally located near Orly airport. A site with a modern architecture, it now has more than 1,000 employees working for our three areas of activity: radars, air traffic control and advanced weapon systems.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Familiar with the use of technical workstation (scientific ES), you have knowledge in the use of SGDTL such as Palma and classic office tools (eg: database, archiving and management tool). data …) as well as in the realization of development project.
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills which will allow you to build a good relationship with your internal and external contacts.
- You are autonomous, organized, rigorous and proactive and have already led teams.
- You have a sense of responsibility to ensure rigorous management of archiving rooms.
- Do you have a spirit of initiative, are curious and have an interest in current technologies and innovative projects?
- You have a good knowledge of written English.
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
Within the Competence Center of IAS (Integrated Airspace Protection Systems) and as part of the support activities for LAS projects and the conservation of their heritage, you support the Head of Scan activities and participate in archiving and unarchiving.
As such, your mission is to:
- Manage an external team and counting workshop and monitor the budget for this activity.
- Produce, perform archiving according to the media managed and control the content.
- Produce, perform unarchiving and control the result.
- Manage classified inventories (various media, paper documents, cabinets, combinations included)
- Participate in the reflection and implementation of more modern solutions for the realization of these activities
- Participate in audits and controls in connection with state procedures.
- Multi-site trips (Fleury, Limours, Rouen, Massy) are to be expected.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.