Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Land and Air Systems activity designs systems, equipment, sensors and services for civil and military air traffic control, air defense as well as naval and land combat.
20 minutes from the Paris-Saclay cluster, the Limours site brings together more than 900 employees working from the design of solutions to acceptance with customers, including production, surface radars. This site has undergone major changes in recent years and continues to adapt to customer needs in terms of sky surveillance and sensitive areas.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Radar Systems Engineer – M / F based in Limours (91).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Trained as an Engineer or equivalent (BAC + 5), do you have technical knowledge in several of the following fields: systems engineering, electrical engineering, mechanics, networks, signal processing, automation?
- Are you rigorous and able to solve complex problems?
- You know how to manage technical communication to the client, projects and you have a team spirit?
- Fluent English required!
- Do you recognize yourself? So go ahead, this offer is made for you!
WHAT CAN WE ACHIEVE TOGETHER?
- You participate in architecture and system development activities:
- In the RoadMap phase (Product) of GM radars (“Ground Master”), the project phase and the support phase for the installed base of radars.
- In this context, you will be given the following missions:
- Participate in radar architecture activities by determining sensor options and solutions that meet the needs of customers and the product,
- Write the sensor part of the radar system specifications and ensure their maintenance and allocate the sensor requirements to the sub-assemblies,
- Be responsible with the product or project for the following radar system aspects: physical interfaces between sub-assemblies, electrical consumption, dissipation, states and modes, start-up, degraded modes, supervision, temporal and spatial references, etc.
- Be the point of contact for software and hardware managers to explain the needs, validate the specifications of the sub-assemblies as well as the interface documents,
- Participate in the management of the variability and the Feature Model system,
- Wear the system ECRs (evolutions) and their complete instructions, in coordination with the various trades,
- Support IVVQ activities by participating in the integration and verification of the radar and being responsible for validating “sensor” performance.
- And analyze the problems encountered in integration and suggest changes to correct them.
The prospect of joining an innovative Group motivates you? So join us by applying for this offer.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.