WHO ARE WE ?
The Land and Air Systems activity designs systems, equipment, sensors and services for civil and military air traffic control, air defense as well as naval and land combat.
20 minutes from the Paris-Saclay cluster, the Limours site brings together more than 900 employees working from the design of solutions to acceptance with customers, including production, surface radars. This site has undergone major changes in recent years and continues to adapt to customer needs in terms of sky monitoring and sensitive areas.
The Ground Master Radars Sector is looking for a Devis Development Systems Engineer (M / F) based in Limours.
WHO ARE YOU ?
You have an engineering degree and you want to discover a new job that allows you to integrate into radar development teams?
Do you know how to work independently and organize your daily work?
Do your entourage recognize your interpersonal skills and do you like working in a team?
Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, …) have no secrets for you?
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
At the crossroads of engineering trades and offers, you build responses to offers from the Radar Development department.
You study customer requests, you consolidate assumptions and costs by relying on trades, you defend the proposal with Bids Managers.
- By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- You will participate in the reviews of offers in the “Surface Radars” domain (Launch, progress, engagement reviews)
- You will animate the internal process allowing the validation of applications estimate
- You will coordinate the hypotheses with the other participating sectors: Software Development, Hardware Development, Production
- You will manage the technical activities making it possible to constitute the data necessary for the response to the call for tender, by leaning on the trades (Engineering, Integration Validation
- Verification Qualification, Software development, Hardware Development)
- You will analyze the technical and financial risks through the study of the specifications containing the specifics of the client (estimate the costs, schedules and associated charges)
- You will position the offer in terms of cost and deadlines from technical documents and / or supplier consultations in order to develop the formal quote (including risks and opportunities)
- You will capitalize and standardize the estimation files (participation in the maintenance of the cost model, capitalization sessions on current projects in order to improve the relevance of the estimates made, etc.).
- This position will allow you to progress towards the system engineering and / or Offers and Projects trades.
The prospect of joining an innovative Group motivates you? So join us by applying for this offer.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.