Building a future we can all trust
WHO ARE WE ?
Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for armed forces, security forces and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistical support and related services.
In Cholet, Thales designs, develops, integrates, qualifies, industrializes, produces, deploys and maintains in operational condition radiocommunications equipment and military tactical networks, electronic warfare equipment and systems as well as information system security solutions. (encryption, networks, etc.). It is also in Cholet that Thales integrates, industrializes and produces ground stations for satellite communication networks.
The France Operations Department , in the OS & Services for Secured Platforms (OSS) department, is looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer BSP / Platform (M / F)
Based in Cholet (49)
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Engineer training, you have experience in the field of embedded software development.
- As a real-time software developer, you have skills in software modeling and embedded software development in C language and C ++ applications.
- Do you have skills in Linux, VxWorks and PikeOS driver development? But also in the development and configuration of bootloaders?
- Do you master the use of communications buses (SPI, I2C, Ethernet, USB, etc.)?
- Knowledge of digital electronics would be appreciated, along with knowledge of the card environment.
Then the following will interest you!
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- You integrate the Board Support Package (BSP) laboratory as part of the development of embedded software for security or radiocommunications products.
- As such, you will participate in software development on embedded ARM or PowerPC type targets in environments with high real-time constraints under Linux, PikeOS, VxWorks, …
You will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
• Participate in the design, modeling and implementation of real-time software modules embedded within an Agile team.
• Contribute to the development of low-layer software BSP / Drivers / Bootloader.
• Evaluate and characterize the performance of applications / services / modules / drivers.
• Contribute to configuration management tasks and the production of design / test documentation.
• Participate in card integration and global validation of the software subsystem.
• Contribute to the reuse of software modules with a view to capitalization within the service.
You will also be required to participate in peer reviews, monitor technology and evaluate innovative and strategic technical solutions for the service.
Do you recognize yourself in this offer? So join our team of enthusiasts by applying for this offer !
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.