Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
The Land and Air Systems activity designs systems, equipment, sensors and services for civil and military air traffic control, air defense as well as naval and land combat.
The Rungis site is ideally located near Orly airport. Site with modern architecture, it now has more than 1,000 employees working for our three areas of activity: radars, air traffic control and advanced weapons systems.
WHO ARE YOU ?
Trained Bac +4 / 5 in engineering school or master with a specialization in System Engineering, Methodology Engineering Are you looking for a 24-month work-study program?
Do you have knowledge in Network Technology, electronics, embedded software?
Do you recognize a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis?
Do you have a sense of contact in a multidisciplinary team?
Are you autonomous and open to learning in new areas?
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
The project on which you will provide your support takes place over 48 months, it concerns the renovation of a computer and the porting of the original operational software, the whole is integrated into a radar of the naval field. We are on the basis of a computer of the “Generic Compact Processing Unit” family with fast connection protocols in harsh environments.
- Support for the creation of the documentary repository: interface document, Constituent specifications, …
- Support for the constitution of development platforms (Rungis) and system integration, (Fleury Les Aubrais),
- Support for choice and development of system integration tools, after validation and qualification on factory and customer platforms,
- Support for the drafting of factory and final platform test documents,
- Participation in system tests: Implementation, analysis and analysis of data, monitoring of Technical Facts,
Integration work is split between Rungis (software level) and Fleury Les Aubrais (system level) before customer deployment.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.