Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Are you a BAC + 5 graduate in engineering , engineering school or equivalent? Do you have continuing training in the following areas: Kanban, Scrum, XP, Software Craftsmanship, agility at scale, change support, management 3.0? (A plus: professional coaching, systemic analysis)
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies, project methodologies, Lean practices and associated tools?
- Do you have a significant operational experience successful on several supports allowing to bring an Agile culture but also to advance organizations in an approach of agility at scale?
- Have you acquired a first experience of accompanying change in a complex environment?
- Are you passionate about agile culture , do you prefer to privilege individuals and their interactions rather than processes and tools? Are you convinced by collective intelligence and are you a fan of continuous improvement?
- Do you have a good technological culture (cloud, embedded, etc.) and processes in the context of software development and digital transformation?
- Your sense of analysis and your interpersonal skills allow you to understand the issues linked to varied and complex environments, to communicate easily with decision-making and operational players, in a culture of feedback and the development of others?
- Do you speak French and English fluently and know how to lead meetings, trainings and workshops in these two languages?
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
You join the Culture & Transformation Tribe within the Software Solutions Competence Center (CCSL) France organized according to the Spotify model in tribes, squads, with agility as the watchword.
Our software are both key elements in optimizing the entire process of integration, verification and validation of satellites assembled in our clean rooms, but they are also at the center of all operational resources (ground segments ) used for in-orbit control of these same satellites.
The boom in the space market, combined with the arrival of new players on the market, is leading us today to accelerate our Agile transformation at all levels of CCSL: projects, programs, tribes, competence center.
For this, the Culture & transformation tribe of CCSL is in charge of supporting the teams in this transformation, whether through Agility, lean, digital transformation and innovation.
Do you want to bring us your Agile expertise and contribute to the growth of our activities? So join a passionate and dynamic team that will welcome you to build with you the space world of tomorrow!
Your role will be to support the Software Solution Competence Center (CCSL) transformation project by helping organization, teams and individuals achieve desired results through the effective use of Agile principles and practices.
For this, you will be brought to:
- Help the stakeholders of new projects to share their representations, in order to help them select the methods and practices adapted to their context and their challenges
- Connect and coordinate the intervention of coaches or external consultants for specific support (eg SAFe, Craftsmanship, etc.)
- Individually help people identify and adopt behaviors or attitudes consistent with the Agile culture
- Bring your expertise to suggest, demonstrate and apply Agile methods and practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Product Ownership, etc.)
- Design and lead internal awareness-raising and training (discovery of agility, PO, Scrum Master, Agility at scale, etc.)
- Support teams to measure their maturity (self-assessment) , identify the desired progress and help them implement the desired changes
- Prepare and lead team retrospectives, co-construction workshops, Agile event to anchor good facilitation practices
- Advise the response teams to calls for tenders (Bid) to integrate the reflection of an Agile approach from the consultation phases with our customers
- Participate in the animation of the agile community of Thales Alenia Space (Blog, BBL, Safari, feedback, good practices) and internal group and external to keep informed of the latest innovations, trends and good practices
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0099361