Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Do you have a degree in general mechanical or aeronautical engineering?
- Do you have a first experience in a similar position?
- Are you comfortable both orally and in writing in French and English?
- Are you curious and want to learn more and more about technical and technological subjects?
- Are you able to work independently but also in a group? Are you a good communicator?
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
- You are responsible for the mechanical design of the antennas.
- You work to provide our customers with innovative designs within the specifications and budget of those customers.
- You provide your support during the production and test phases, in accordance with the constraints of planning, quality and costs.
- Lead the internal and external design, development and industrialization processes
- In collaboration with various engineering teams (electrical, mechanical, thermal, production), determine the preliminary and detailed mechanical design
- Define and validate the general architecture of the product taking into account the specifications and interfaces
- Contribute to the specification and monitoring of equipment purchases for the antenna
- In collaboration with dedicated engineering teams, ensure the timely delivery of data packets covering mechanical and thermal justification files, electromagnetic compatibility and radiation analyzes
- Validate the definition files and prepare for production with the support of production methods
- Provide technical support during production, assembly and environmental testing (thermal cycling, sinusoidal vibrations, random vibrations, acoustic load) of antenna products
- Ensure that mechanical engineering aspects of projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner
- Contribute to responses to requests for proposals by providing technical expertise and cost estimates for development and production activities
- Coordinate qualifications and technological studies and contribute to the continuous improvement of products.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0099615