A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint Venture between Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
You integrate, at the start of the school year, a work-study course to prepare a DUT or a license.
Do you have knowledge of programming, VBA, and general computer languages?
Do you master office tools?
Do you have a sense of service and are comfortable in your oral and written communication?
Are you rigorous, organized and responsive?
Then this post is made for you!
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
You join the “Production Engineering” Department which is in charge of the development of electronic equipment, antennas and payloads of satellites and more specifically within the “Environmental Studies and Analyzes” service.
This service performs partially automated thermal analyzes, in order to demonstrate that electronic equipment is capable of withstanding the thermal stresses to which they will be subjected during their life in orbit.
By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following missions:
- Programming and putting into production of the automation of thermal analyzes of electronic electronic cards in 3D (the 2D part has already been done previously).
- Integration of the thermal application within the processes and the evolution of the impacted software.
- Industrialization of the corresponding program, taking into account internal tools (CAD, Calculation tools, office automation, etc.)
- Documentation of the software, dissemination of information and management of version upgrades.
- User training, in connection with the management of the company’s Information systems.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.