WHO ARE WE ?
A globally recognized space player in the fields of telecommunications, navigation, earth observation, exploration and the construction of orbital infrastructures, Thales Alenia Space is a Joint-Venture between the Thales groups (67% ) and Leonardo (33%).
WHO ARE YOU ?
- Do you have a Bac + 5 engineer training or equivalent?
- With higher education, do you have a successful experience of at least 5 years in a position of responsibility in Cybersecurity or Information Systems Security ?
- Do you have a good command of IS security technologies , in risk analysis ?
- Do you have a good knowledge of regulations (LPM, II901, II1300, Safety approvals)?
- Your rigor, leadership and your ability to create team support are your assets.
- Do you have good risk control and anticipation ?
- Do you know how to take a step back from complex situations?
- Do you like to take up challenges and challenges ?
- Do you speak English fluently?
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:
You will evolve within the Information Systems Security team , whose role is to define and enforce the Security Policy for the entire Thales Alenia Space France company (Information Systems Department (DSI), Business Lines (BL) and Competence Centers (CC)).
By joining us you will be entrusted with the following activities:
As Cybersecurity Manager for classified and regulated activities you are responsible for:
- the deliverable of classified and regulated cybersecurity activities at national level
- the security of classified or regulated computer networks
You are responsible for the portfolio and project management
- You take charge of development projects and you actively participate in their definition.
- You are part of the governance at the national level (operations are subcontracted to a service provider) of classified and regulated activities.
You are responsible at national level for:
- Enforce safety rules ,
- Define KPIs,
- Check compliance with service providers’ commitments ,
- Be responsible for the processes (Incident, problem, change management)
At the Toulouse site you are in charge of:
- the application of national ISS regulations ,
- the application of the TAS-F Information Systems Security Policy (PSSI TAS-F), to which it contributes,
- provide ISS support to projects of the Information Systems Department (DSI) and Business Lines (BL) and Competence Centers (CC),
- approvals of networks classified or subject to regulations: drafting of safety files, audit and control,
- coordination with the national safety authorities,
- Number activities,
- the definition of standard security technical solutions with its site counterparts and under the governance of the RSSI France coordinator
- participation in ISS crisis management , at site level,
- promote and raise awareness of Information Systems Security within the company.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
Job ID: R0101188